Two Cockeysville teens allegedly forced their way inside an aquaintance's home without permission, assaulted a resident and stole a can of fruit drink and a pair of cleats.
Between 2:50 p.m. and 3 p.m. Feb. 28, the pair went to the victim's home, according to a March 8 report by Baltimore County police.
When a former friend of theirs, who is now an aquaintance, answered the door, they "forced their way inside without permission," according to the report.
One of the teens allegedly assaulted a resident while the other allegedly recorded it on a cell phone, the report states. The teens allegedly stole one can of fruit drink from the refrigerator, as well as a pair of cleats.
Also, one or both of the teens urinated in one of the cleats and left it in the apartment building stairwell, it states. They ran away with the second cleat.
Charges are pending, according to the report.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Naked on a Firetruck, Burglar Lays Low in Target: Weird News
- Towson Man Eyes Republican County Executive Nomination
- Homes for Sale in Lutherville-Timonium This Week
- Pinewood Elementary Evacuated After Students Feel "Light-headed"
- Top Maryland Headlines: Twitter Trouble, House of Cards in MD, First Lady Inspires