Editor's Note: We've posted the answer above and below.
Whether or not my lunch equated to a "Baltimore's Best" is still up for debate (one that should be conducted in the comments section of this story).
But it was tasty and certainly sated my midday hunger. The homemade chips were a nice touch.
The question is — Can you guess who made it?
- Here are a few clues to help you entertain a guess or two:
- This eatery is not located on York Road.
- The sandwich costs $5.99.
- The business can be found in this section of our Patch Places directory.
- The eatery closes at 3 p.m. everyday, but the adjoining business of the same name does not.
From the chain's website:
"We have grown to six markets throughout Baltimore, Annapolis and the Eastern Shore. One thing has remained constant, a [ ] descendant has remained at the helm of each market."
Thank you for everyone who commented. We'll try to make it a little harder next time. Promise.
ANSWER : Graul's Market
Ever been to Graul's? Like it? Love it? Hate it? Is their chicken salad sandwich really the best? Tell us in the comments! Or post a review about it here.