Let's do this together.
If you live in Lutherville, Timonium, Cockeysville, Hunt Valley or Northern Baltimore County—this is the place to share with your neighbors how Hurricane Sandy is affecting you.
School closings, evacuation plans, power outages and road closures—we'll have all of that covered. And we'll mix in some of those unique stories from communities throughout Maryland as the storm makes impact.
Even better—you can join in on our coverage: submit photos to our Pics & Clips page, start a Local Voices column to document your experience or post announcements and events on what is happening in your town.
If you don't already, be sure to follow Luthervile-Timonium Patch on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated on local developments. For our neighbors to the north, follow Cockeysville-Hunt Valley Patch on Facebook and Twitter.
You should also follow our new Facebook page, which we set up in advance of Sandy in order to bring you the top news from around the state.
Here is a sampling of some of the stories we've already done on Hurricane Sandy:
- Presidential Declaration Devotes Federal Resources to MD
- O’Malley: ‘This is a Serious, Killer Storm’
- Baltimore County Schools Close as Hurricane Threat Looms
- Federal Officials: 'Time to Act is Now'
- Baltimore County Will Feel Sandy Impact Sunday Night
- BGE Anticipating Several Hundred Thousand Power Outages
- Storm Surge, Inland Flooding Expected from Sandy
Stay with Patch for updates throughout the storm.
See More on Patch
- Lutherville-Timonium Pics & Clips: Maryland Steeplechasing's Grand National
- 2 Local Students Earn Optimists' District Oratory Honors
- Top 10 Stories of March on Lutherville-Timonium Patch
- Forecast: More Snow, 11 Inches, Could Accumulate Wednesday
- Snowstorm Could Drop Up to 10 inches in Baltimore Metro Area