Each week, Patch puts together a list of local activities and events going on in your area this weekend. Check back weekly and tell us in the comments if you know of any additional activities coming up.
Greek Food and Cultural Festival
- Where: Greek Orthodox Cathedral of the Annunciation, 24 W Preston St, Baltimore, MD
- When: Friday, November 2, 2012, 11:00 a.m.
- Description: Homemade Greek food, live music and dancing, jewelry, art, cathedral tours, cultural heritage exhibits and more.
- Pricing: Free
- Where: 10917 Liberty Road, Randallstown
- When: Sat., Nov. 3, 2012, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Description: Etsy sellers all gather in one location to share and sell their handmade crafts and art in person.
- Pricing: Free
- Where: 8000 York Road, Stephens Hall Theatre, Towson
- When: Sat., Nov. 3, 2012
- Description: 12 member company performing traditional Japanese dances in the U.S.
- Pricing: $20.00
- Where: Perry Hall United Methodist Church, 9515 Bel Air Rd., Baltimore
- When: Sat., Nov. 3, 2012, 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Description: Monthly ‘Open Mic/Folk Music Night’ held at Perry Hall UMC. This month features performers LostnFound.
- Pricing: Free (donations are welcome)
Catsino – A Night of Fun & Faux Gaming to Benefit Baltimore Humane Society
- Where: 1113 S Charles St, Baltimore, MD
- When: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 6:00 p.m.
- Description: An evening of faux gambling to benefit the cats being sheltered at Baltimore Humane Society. Includes appetizers, open bar, blackjack, roulette, craps, money wheel and more.
- Pricing: $100.00
Night of the Living Dead
- Where: Franklin Middle School, 10 Cockeys Mill Rd, Reisterstown, MD
- When: Friday, November 2, 2012, 8:00 p.m.
- Description: Reisterstown Theatre Project presents a zombie-themed performance.
- Pricing: $10.00
Bennett's Curse Haunted House in Blobs Park
- Where: 8024 Max Blobs Park Rd, Jessup, MD
- When: Fri. Nov. 2, Sat. Nov. 3, 2012, 7:00 p.m.
- Description: Haunted house attraction features monsters, lights, and other Halloween-themed attractions. This final weekend of the show are “Flashlight Fright Nights” in celebration of the Day of the Dead Weekend.
- Pricing: $30.00 ($5.00 discount with student ID)
Beachmont Corn Maze 2012