Crews were called to four locations in a matter of hours Tuesday for an odor reported near the Hunt Valley business park, the report stated.
Firefighters were using gas meters designed to detect the presence of potentially dangerous gases in the 200 block of Schilling Circle, according to a 2 p.m. report from officials.
One person was taken to a local hospital for treatment of an illness that Baltimore County officials said was not life-threatening, according to the report.
Baltimore County firefighters were called to four Hunt Valley locations on Tuesday for an odor of gas, the report said:
- 1100 block of Gilroy Road; at 9 a.m
- 300 block of Clubhouse Road at 9:19 a.m.
- 11000 block of Gilroy Road at 9:40 a.m.
- 11300 block of McCormick Road at 10:31 a.m.
- 200 block of Schilling Circle at 1:26 p.m.