For the second year Baltimore County Public Schools Superintendent S. Dallas Dance will hold meetings with residents to discuss education and school related issues.
The five meetings will be held at high schools and school administration offices throughout the county through the middle of October, and are intended to help the issues and concerns impacting education in Baltimore County, according to a news release.
The school system announced the details of the following meetings:
- Dundalk High School: 6:30 p.m., Sept. 16, 1901 Delvale Ave.
- Landsdowne High School:6:30 p.m., Sept. 18, 3800 Hollins Ferry Road
- Randallstown High School:6:30 p.m., Sept. 25, 4000 Offutt Road
- George Washington Carter Center for the Arts and Technology: 6:30 p.m., Oct. 1, 938 York Road
- Parkville High School: 6:30 p.m., Oct. 16, 2600 Putty Hill Ave.