James L. Pierce Custom Framing
Look no further for professional-grade custom framing than James L. Pierce Framing shop, located in scenic Greenspring Station. Founded in 1974, the shop is equipped with a wide variety of textured and colored frames and glass choices as well as a knowledgeable and dedicated staff. The shop is known for its special attention to detail and delicate treatment of costly artwork; it's also known for its celeb clientele (John Waters is a regular). The business boasts a showroom for new and emerging local artists and well as regular events.
- Hours: Mon, Tue, Fri, 10am - 6pm; Wed, Thu, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair-accessible
- Founding Date: Mar 01 2007
- What makes this community special?: "Local art enthusiasts who know that the framing of a work of art is almost as important as the piece itself."
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot