Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center at Green Spring Station
The Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center at Green Spring Station offers top doctors and medical care for patients suffering from different forms of cancer. This center has modern medical equipment for accurate testing, treatments and health care.
Both children and adults are treated at the center. Specialized treatment areas include breast, colon and ovarian cancers as well as other types. The center is a part of the Johns Hopkins Medical School, and patients can take part in research programs, obtain new research medicines and be treated with the latest breakthroughs.
The Green Spring Station campus is designed to ensure both convenience and relaxation during a difficult time. A large outdoor area with a multitude of benches allows anyone to spend time in the courtyard when weather permits. Nearby shops also provide options, including several restaurants and a shopping center.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat - Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: On-street and parking lot access
- Founding Date: 1973
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Yes
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Affiliations: Johns Hopkins University
- Free consultation: No
- Financial assistance: 3rd party financing
- Parking: Free lot
- Type: University
- Features: Gift/flower shop
- Departments: Cancer center
- Helipad: No