Mano Swartz Furs
Four generations of the Swartz family have been providing furs for Baltimore since Mano Swartz founded his original store downtown in 1889. Mano's great-grandson Richard owns and operates the current location in Greenspring Station. In addition to offering the latest styles, Mano Swartz offers fur storage and appraisals. They can also repair or restyle any items you currently own to make them as good as new.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Access ramp directly in front of door.
- Products: Men's and Women's Fur Clothing and Accessories
- Services: Delivery, Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Tailoring: Yes