St Paul's School
Founded in 1859 in a Sunday school room at the Old St. Paul's Church in downtown Baltimore, the St. Paul's School is a college-prepatory institution set amid a gorgeous 95 acre bucolic campus off Falls Road in Brooklandville. The K-12 private school is co-ed in its Lower School (k-4) and is an all-boys facility from grades 5 - 12. Its sister school, St. Paul's School for Girls, is all-girls from grades 5 - 12.
- Fax: 410-427-0390
- Hours: Lower School Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Friday 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Middle School Monday-Friday 7:55 am to 2:45 pm Upper School Monday 8:00 a.m. 3:15 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 a.m. 3:00 p.m. Wednesday 8:30 a.m. 3:00 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1849
- Number of students: 800
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Episcopal
- Accreditation/licenses: NACAC, AIMS, NAIS, CRIS, NAES, CAPE, MAESA, BEST, College Board, Orton Dyslexia Society
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 9:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 110
- Montessori: No
- Grade levels: k-12
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Language lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Sports teams: Lacrosse, tennis, golf, baseball, crew, swimming, wrestling, ice hockey, basketball, squash, volleyball, soccer, football, cross country.
- Uniforms: Yes
- Boarding: No